Terms and Conditions
Resort Covid-19 Policy
Resort's top most priority is the health and safety of their guests and the employee members.
In response to the development of the Covid-19 pandemic around the world and to contain the spread of the coronavirus, the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) has been provided by the District Magistrate Office of Bhuj for all the guests coming to Gateway to Rann Resort has to follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Maintain social distancing
- Wearing a mask is mandatory within the resort premises
- Every guest's body temperature will be checked using a thermal gun
- Guests need to sanitize their hands and maintain personal hygiene
The rooms of the resort shall be sanitized after each check-out and the said bhunga will only be allocated after 48hrs for next check-in. Hence the guests are requested to co-operate accordingly.
- These terms and conditions - which can be changed at any time, apply to all direct or indirect services available online, by email or by phone. By accessing, browsing and using our website and / or make a reservation, you agree to have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions below (including the privacy statement fragment).Scope of our Service through our website and an online platform through which we offer our rooms (in local dialect) and visitors to the website can make such reservations only after registration under this website and provide their information. In making a reservation through our online booking portal only, you enter into a direct contractual relationship (legally binding) with the Gorewali Resort ("We", "Us"). From the moment you make your reservation. We offer our services is for personal and noncommercial use. Therefore, it is not allowed re-sell, deep (deep-link), use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our website for any commercial or competitive activity.
- Any booking/s done before 24hrs of check-in date, payment has to be done prior to check-in date and time. Failing to make payment shall result in cancellation of your booking
- Credit Card The web requires data on your credit card as a guarantee. Therefore, we may check the validity of the data in your credit card through a pre-authorization. In order to safeguard and encrypt data of your credit card, use the "Secure Socket Layer (SSL)." For certain rates or special offers, please note that your credit card must be pre-authorized or used as a method of payment during reservation and confirmation of the same. Please have a look carefully the data of the room to see the special conditions prior to reservation. In case of fraud or unauthorized use of credit card by third parties, most banks and companies issuing credit cards cover all charges resulting from such fraud or misuse, which may sometimes be subject to a deductible. In case the company issuing the credit card or the bank will charge you that amount deductible because of unauthorized transactions resulting from a reservation made on our website. In order to indemnify, make sure you report this fraud to the company issuing your credit card (subject to its rules and procedures) and contact us immediately by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Write in the section on subject line of the mail "credit card fraud" and provide us with evidence of the position of the deductible amount. This allowance applies to bookings made by credit card using the secure server gorewaliresort.com and unauthorized use of your credit card on the secure server, fault or negligence by us, which you will not be responsible.
- A user will only be given title of "Authorized Agent", once user provide 10 bookings to the resort.
- Cancellation by making a reservation at our resort, you accept the conditions of cancellation and no-show, and other additional terms and conditions (delivery) Resort affecting your reservation or during your stay. This includes the services and / or products offered by the resort. The general cancellation and no-show of each resort is made available on our website, both in the resort information pages, and during the booking process and in the confirmation email. Please note that certain rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or change. See details of each bhunga (in local dialect) thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making a booking. If you want to review, modify or cancel your reservation, please e-mail confirmation and follow the instructions. Please note that cancellation charges may be applicable under the terms of cancellation and no-show. We recommend you read these conditions carefully before booking.
- Miscellaneous Except as otherwise stated, the software required to use our services or similar systems, or used on our website, and intellectual property rights (including copyrights) of the contents and information as well as the material of our website belong to gorewaliresort.com terms and conditions and our services shall be governed by and drawn under the laws of India and any dispute arising from these terms and conditions and our services submitted exclusively to the competent courts of India.
- Anyone from Gorewali Resort claiming to be staff of resort will never ask for password, OTP or any confidential information. Please do not provide any confidential information to anyone. Keep your account secure